Sourced from members of the tiny house community:
- President: Chris Wenban
- Vice-President: Ric Butler
- Secretary: Jan Stewart
- Treasurer: Ferne King
You can contact us via our Facebook page @australiantinyhouseassociation or at email@example.com
Guiding principles for members
ATHA members are representing the association when using the name or logo and therefore should ensure they are familiar with the purpose of the association and their activities should support one or more of the purposes of the Association.
- Use of the ATHA logo and referencing will only be used on agreement by the committee
- ATHA members should at all times adhere to professional conduct when dealing with clients, other members and the public
- ATHA members should follow safe building and business practices
- Members are expected to proactively raise where their own business or personal interests raise a conflict of interests with the activities of ATHA
- Opportunities for activities, sponsorships and marketing supported or entered into by the association will be open to all commercial and not-for-profit members.
If you're interested, consider joining the association.
ATHA branding by Inkify Media